Monday, August 27, 2012

iDUOS Kernel 1.3.1, Custom Kernel For Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102



Hello Galaxy Y Duos Users....


This iDUOS Kernel is a custom kernel for Galaxy Y Duos made by manoranjan2050@XDA

FEATURES OF iDUOS Kernel :

INIT.D Support

BusyBox Support

Root Support [ADB Root]

NETFILTER Compatibility with DROIDWAL.

Added Swap Support.

Kernel Info Fix

Added EXT2/EXT3 & EXT4/JBD2 support.

Added NTFS File System (not tested .........)

Added IO Scheduler. {Deadline, CFQ, noop (Default)}.

Added CPU Governor Feature. { Conservative, Ondemand, Userspace,Powersave, performance, bcm21553 (Default) }

Other Patch for Performance

HOW TO INSTALL :

Millan.SIS Method

1:/Copy both KernelFlasher.zip & boot.img(kernel) to the root of your sdcard.
2:/ Boot into Recovery using 3 button combo
3:/ apply update from sdcard
4:/ select your ___cwm___.zip Find CWM Hare
5:/Select zip from sdcard... => KernelFlasher2.zip DOWNLOAD
6:/Reboot


If you find problems, you can revert to stock kernel : DOWNLOAD Stock Kernel


DOWNLOAD


DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK

7 comments:

  1. hii Sir i have installed this kernel and i am facing many problems due to this.
    I want to go back to my original kernel that came up with my phone so i flashed my duos with stock rom but still i am not able to get the stock kernel back. please help me out..
    please guide me what to do ? how can i get my original kernel back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go to odin mode and then flash the odin file of your phone model (just download the odin package and odin from internet)

      Delete
  2. How do i swap my sd (ace duos gts6802) i installed this kernel and works perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. download swapper from google play and activate it then select swap size and after enable and reboot and swap gets activated

      Delete
  3. Damn! Thanks for breaking my touchscreen! Now my screen doesn't respond

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here ...